Please grab a flavour of what we do through the quick links above.

Select from "Survey" if you are buying a property, for Full Building Surveys (Structural Surveys) or other Purchase Survey options.

The "Design" area is for designs of house extensions  and new houses, through Planning Design Drawings and Planning Control Applications, Building Regulation Drawings right through to Project Coordination of the Project when on site.

If you do not need a full design service, then we can get your project started with accurate plans through "Measure" and a Measured Building Survey, Land Survey ('Topographical'), or Level Survey.

The "Dispute" area can assist when you've not employed a professional during design or construction and matters go wrong between the Builder and the homeowner, an area of Expert Witness work we may be able to help with.

The "Boundary" section is about boundaries, obviously! Mapping, measuring, appraising or finding out where they are.  Again an area of Expert Witness work might be available.

If you don't have a dispute around boundaries, you may just need some complaint plans for "Land Registry" (LPG40), perhaps to register land or transfer land.

Perhaps a "dispute" in the common meaning or as a "Deemed Dispute", head to "Party Wall" for Party Wall Surveying assistance in connection with the Party Wall etc Act of 1996.

If you've read this far and still not discovered what you need, then just get in contact with us, we're always pleased to help, whether its something we do 'in house' or where not, we can point you on the right track.